24-Hour Local Hotline: (417) 532-2885 or Toll Free: 1-877-275-0930
- We are here to talk with you, to help you figure out what to do next, and provide you with information and resources on how to keep you and your children safe.
- Advocates are available to meet sexual assault and domestic violence victims at our shelter, or at the hospital, and direct you to the resources you may need.
- We have Legal Advocates and trained volunteers available and ready to assist you throughout the entire process of helping you move forward with a new violence free life. Click here to learn more.
- We can help you address the following issues:
- your basic needs
- a temporary safe place to stay
- securing financial resources
- locating a new safe home environment for you and your children
- food and other needs
Weekly Support Groups:
- We offer weekly gatherings to provide emotional support, safety planning, and coping skills.
- We are fortunate to have the opportunity to work in partnership with Parents as Teachers in an effort to provide our clients with assistance in developing parenting skills that will empower you to help break the cycle of abuse.
- The same programs and services offered to residents at our emergency shelter are available to non-residents of the shelter, as well.
Referral to Other Resources:
- Whether it’s to obtain a birth certificate, housing, or other needs, we gladly work to partner with our community resources to meet the needs of our clients.